Rat Poison

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cat Safety and other Cat topics.

Why shouldn´t I use rat poison in my home?

Rat Poison

NEVER USE RAT POISON TO RID YOUR HOME OF RODENTS! Even though you may be able to put the poison out of reach of your children and pets, there are other risks. If a mouse eats poison and your cat catches the mouse, your cat can be poisoned simply by eating or killing the mouse.

Also, when mice begin to feel the effects of the poison, they will retreat to their hole and die. Leaving you the unsavory task of finding that hiding place and removing the decaying corpse.

   

Comments

Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.



Name:


URL: (optional)


Comment:


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Cat Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!


Guru Spotlight
Ray Lokar