Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cat Safety and other Cat topics.
I don't use pesticides in my home due to my asthma, allergies, and of course my kitties. Eating a poisoned bug or mouse, can poison your kitty.
My approach to Pest Free living is to create a household that does not attract bugs. Eliminating easy access to food is the best way I've kept the bugs out of my house.
In the summer months, I have to carefully watch the kitchen garbage can. I try to put as much food refuse as possible in the compost pile or down the disposal; plus, I get the trash out of the house as soon as possible when there is some type of food in the kitchen garbage can.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|